- In most instances, we will need a prescription from your doctor to schedule an appointment.
- Once we receive a prescription from your doctor, we will verify your Physical Therapy benefits with your insurance provider.
- After these 2 steps are completed, we would be happy to schedule an appointment for you to be evaluated by one of our physical therapists.
- We are open Monday-Friday and offer appointments as early as 7:20 am and as late as 5:00 pm, depending on the day of the week.
- Appointments are one-on-one with a physical therapist and generally last about 1 hour.
- While we understand that you may need to cancel or re-schedule an appointment on occasion, we request at least a 24-hr notice. If you miss an appointment, or cancel within 24-hrs of your scheduled appointment time, you will be charged a $35 fee.
- Please call our office at (541) 797-6316 or fill out the form below to request an appointment:
Request an Appointment
730 SW Bonnett Way, Suite 3100
Bend, OR 97702
Monday – Friday
8:00am – 5:00pm
Don't Be Shy
Drop us a line anytime and someone from our staff will respond as soon as possible
Physiotherapy near me
The best physical therapists are right here at Results Neck & Back Therapy. We help Central Oregonians (Bend, Redmond, Sisters, Sunriver, Prineville, La Pine, Tumalo and beyond) regain and maintain their quality of life.